Saturday, March 2, 2013

Asian English Olympic 2013

This is one of the biggest English Olympic in Asia, Asian English Olympic 2013 by Bina Nusantara English Club ( BNEC ) and Bina Nusantara University. The participants came from all around the Asia, especially ASEAN. They came from Malaysia, Philippine, Korea, and of course some of them from Indonesia. Moreover, there were judges come from Singapore, India, and Japan. That was just really amazing.

I'm the part of Liaison Officer of this event.

Honestly, 4 days of this event, it was very tiring. I have to wake around 4am and arrive there at 5am and began to preparing everything.

However, this event is so worth it. I found so many new friends, they are so kind and professional, have some skills in having relation with others. They are just perfect. I learned so many things from them, and I could say that those are the best moments I ever had in my life. They are another family for me. I love them.

These are some pictures from the event, hope you guys enjoy.


 General Support Division


 with Sheila Wee, Godmother of Singapore Story Telling


 with Dalton Tanonaka and the participants


General Support Extraordinary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment