Sunday, March 24, 2013

Funny Accident

In 21 March 2013, Me and some of my friends be a team of rafting expedition form by six persons. The weather was so cold and so was the water. The weather was raining that day.

The beginning we all have fun, like there's nothing will happen. Till we suddenly hit a rock and the boat fell upside down. It's a nightmare, you won't know how it feels when suddenly fell without any anticipations.

I held the rope beside the boat tightly and all I saw is just brown water. I knew I was falling and it felt like I was playing a roller coaster. I kept drowning and what came out in my mind was try to reach the surface as soon as possible because I was out of breath.

When I reached the surface, I was in the boat, under the boat, go with the flow of the river. I still calmed and looked for the way out. I tried to drown again and pushed the boat aside with the idea that I could came out from the boat so I knew where I was and it won't make me panic. When I drowned a little while and came out on the surface, I hope that I could see the sky above me. However, I came out again in the boat, under the boat.

It made me panic and I thought I was going to die at that time. Suddenly the boat fell again, and I got drown for couple of seconds. I came out, still holding the rope and began to shout "Help!".

And again there was a problem, when I was thinking about my life, the river also washed away my pants. It's really pissed me off. I held my pants with my left hand and held the rope with my another hand. And again I shouted "Help!".

After one or two minutes, the boat stopped at the shallow water. I knew the rescuers already pulled the boat to somewhere safe. I tried to take on my pants, but it was wet and hard to take it on. Till they opened the boat and saw me was under the boat. I could saw a lot of worries on their faces, my friends and also the rescuers. But my pants was still not at the right place.

It was really embarrassing and also a good story to be told.

Here is the photo before I fell.

Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment